ホーム › フォーラム › コメント › Stevennot

  • このトピックは空です。
  • 作成者
    トピック
  • #11355 返信
    Stevennot
    ゲスト

    Pizza Lieferung in der Nahe ist perfekt! In 25 Minuten hatte ich eine hei?e Pizza.
    Pizza Lieferung Angebot heute

15件の返信を表示中 - 1,201 - 1,215件目 (全14,238件中)
  • 投稿者
    返信
  • #136478 返信
    888starz_ghpt
    ゲスト

    Ya llevo casi medio ano con 888starz y para que mentir tenia dudas al principio, ya que por aqui uno se cansa de paginas que venden humo. Abrir la cuenta fue cosa de dos minutos, los datos basicos y fuera, y el deposito minimo es de 1-2 euros, cosa que agradezco para tantear.

    De slots tienen un catalogo enorme — hablamos de 8.000 juegos de proveedores como Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft y Yggdrasil. Mis habituales son Gates of Olympus y Sweet Bonanza, aunque tambien le he dado a cosas de Big Time Gaming. Lo que si encontrar un juego concreto es un lio cuando hay tantisimo.

    La parte de crupier real corre a cargo de Evolution y ahi no hay queja: ruletas con crupieres de verdad, Crazy Time y Monopoly Live para el que le guste el show. La oferta de entrada va sobre el 100% hasta 300€ y unas 150 giros, hay que apostarlo unas 35 veces, que no es regalado pero tampoco un robo. Va rotando alguna promo sin deposito, conviene revisar los terminos actualizados directamente en [url=https://888starz-es3.com]888starz link[/url] porque cambian cada mes.

    Las retiradas va bastante fino. Saque hace poco por Skrill y me llego en menos de una hora. Con tarjeta tarda mas, nada nuevo. Van con Neteller, Bitcoin que es lo mas rapido con diferencia.

    El movil cumple, hay APK para Android si bien la version web hace el mismo apano. El soporte te contesta en castellano, tardaron unos 10 minutos cuando pregunte por el KYC. Operan con licencia de Curazao, que no es la DGOJ y hay que saberlo antes de entrar. Por ahora no me ha fallado, pero ojo con el rollover de las promos.

    #136467 返信
    888starz_dcPl
    ゲスト

    Vengo jugando casi medio año con 888starz y sinceramente tenía dudas al principio, ya que por aquí te cansas de casinos que prometen mucho. Abrir la cuenta fue cosa de dos minutos, los datos básicos y fuera, y el depósito mínimo está en unos pocos euros, cosa que agradezco para tantear.

    De tragaperras hay una barbaridad — andan por más de 7.000 juegos entre Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft y Yggdrasil. Yo tiro mucho de Gates of Olympus y Sweet Bonanza, eso sí de vez en cuando pruebo los Megaways. Lo que sí el filtro por proveedor a veces se atasca cuando el catálogo es tan bestia.

    El casino en directo es de Evolution, básicamente y eso se nota: blackjack con gente real, Crazy Time y Monopoly Live para el que le guste el show. La oferta de entrada ronda el 100% hasta 300€ más 100 tiradas gratis, hay que apostarlo x40, que no es regalado pero tampoco un robo. También hay alguna promo sin depósito, puedes mirar los términos actualizados desde [url=https://888starz-es1.com/payments]888starz skrill[/url] antes de meter dinero.

    Las retiradas va bastante fino. Saqué hace poco con Skrill y lo tuve en 40 minutos. Por Visa o Mastercard tarda más, nada nuevo. Aceptan también Neteller, Bitcoin y USDT si no te asusta el tema.

    El móvil funciona bien, tienen app para Android si bien la versión web hace el mismo apaño. El soporte está en español, no fue instantáneo pero tampoco eterno con una duda de documentación. Operan con licencia de Curazao, no está regulado por la DGOJ española y hay que saberlo antes de entrar. Por ahora no me ha fallado, aunque las promos hay que leerlas con lupa.

    #136465 返信
    single_whPt
    ゲスト

    So — been using this thing for something like six months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows the return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]each way betting calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    What actually shifted things for me is the nerdier tools. There’s an implied probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. Its layout is a bit basic — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    #136279 返信
    специалисты НРС
    ゲスト
    #135881 返信
    single_xtsl
    ゲスト

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for something like six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.

    What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it shows returns instantly, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting risk free bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that genuinely made a difference was the more serious bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its layout is a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no app, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    #135870 返信
    single_jyPn
    ゲスト

    So — have been messing about with this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me last week. Am in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I never could work out what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you put in stake and odds and you get the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]each way bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that genuinely shifted things for me were the nerdier bits. The probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.

    So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

    #135868 返信
    single_flKi
    ゲスト

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.

    What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew return would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and then be surprised. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the part I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get returns with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky 15 bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that really changed how I bet was the geekier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent for when I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. The design is very functional, let’s say — no frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    #135846 返信
    888starz_hmkn
    ゲスト

    بصراحة بقالي تقريبًا نص سنة بشتغل على 888starz apk وحبيت أشارك اللي شفته بدل ما الناس تسأل في الخاص. أكتر حاجة عجبتني إن المكتبة مرعب فعلًا — فوق 7000 لعبة على ما أظن، ومش كلها زبالة زي بعض المواقع. Pragmatic Play موجودة بقوة وكمان NetEnt وPlay’n GO.

    أنا مدمن Sweet Bonanza، وصاحبي مش بيسيب Book of Dead. الجديد اللي جربته كانت سلوتس Betsoft ومش بطالة. بس اللي مش عاجبني إن فلترة الألعاب بيهنج أحيانًا لما تكون الألعاب كتير.

    قسم الـlive هو اللي مخليني فاضل — إيفوليوشن شغالة عليه، كروبيهات حقيقيين والصورة نضيفة حتى بالإنترنت بتاعنا هنا. Crazy Time بالذات إدمان بصراحة، وكمان فيه روليت وبلاك جاك عربي وده مريح. بالنسبة لـ البونص بيكون مضاعفة أول شحن بالإضافة لـ 150 سبين مش كلها مرة واحدة، وشرط المراهنة 35x وده معقول. تقدر تشوف الشروط بالظبط على [url=https://burlimunter.ch]888starz apk download[/url] لو ناوي تبدأ لأنها بتتغير.

    إنشاء الحساب مش معقد، والحد الأدنى للإيداع في المتناول — مبلغ رمزي. طرق الشحن فيه كروت البنوك، سكريل ونتلر، وكريبتو وده اللي بستخدمه أنا. آخر سحب خرج بعد 3 ساعات بالـكريبتو، لكن بالكارت أخد يومين تلاتة.

    من التليفون شغال تمام — تحميل 888starz للاندرويد من الموقع الرسمي ومحتاج تفعل تثبيت المصادر غير المعروفة. النسخة الجديدة بيجيلك إشعار ومفيش لخبطة. خدمة العملاء شغال طول الوقت بس ساعات بيردوا بإنجليزي الأول. الرخصة من كوراساو وده اللي متعارف عليه في المنطقة، فمتحمسش وتحط أكتر من قدرتك.

    #135682 返信
    Ralphalids
    ゲスト

    1xbet бонус код Ищите промокод на https://www.ikonu.ru/ и получите бонус 100% на первый депозит, чтобы начать игру.

    #135600 返信
    Thomasduals
    ゲスト

    kasyno online szybkie wypЕ‚aty kod promocyjny total casino

    #135550 返信
    Thomasduals
    ゲスト

    п»їaktualne bonusy bez depozytu lemon casino no deposit bonus

    #135481 返信
    Thomasduals
    ゲスト

    najlepsze kasyno na telefon najlepsza gra total casino

    #135394 返信
    Thomasduals
    ゲスト

    najlepsze kasyno na telefon ice casino kod promocyjny 2026

    #135295 返信
    Thomasduals
    ゲスト

    п»їaktualne bonusy bez depozytu vegas casino bonus bez depozytu

    #135259 返信
    888starz_eoOt
    ゲスト

    بصراحة أنا بقالي كام شهر بشتغل على 888starz apk وفكرت أقول رأيي بدل ما الناس تسأل في الخاص. أول حاجة إن عدد الألعاب مرعب فعلًا — فوق 7000 لعبة تقريبًا، ومش كلها زبالة زي بعض المواقع. براجماتيك ليها نصيب الأسد وكمان Play’n GO وNetEnt.

    بالنسبالي بحب سويت بونانزا، وصاحبي مش بيقوم من على Book of Dead. اللي جربته الفترة اللي فاتت كانت سلوتس Betsoft وعجبتني صراحة. إنما الحاجة الوحيدة المزعجة إن البحث جوه التطبيق مش دقيق لما تفتح كل الأقسام.

    الـlive أحسن حاجة عندهم — Evolution هي اللي وراه، ناس حقيقية قدامك والجودة عالية حتى لما النت بيبوظ شوية. كريزي تايم بالذات مسلية جدًا، ووموجود روليت وبلاك جاك عربي وده مريح. بالنسبة لـ عرض الترحيب بيكون 100% لحد 1500 جنيه و 150 لفة مجانية بتيجي على دفعات، وشرط المراهنة حوالي 35 مرة وأنا شايفه عادل نسبيًا. ممكن تراجع التفاصيل المحدثة من [url=https://apaarid.in]تنزيل برنامج 8888[/url] قبل ما تسجل لأن الأرقام بتتبدل كل فترة.

    فتح الحساب مش معقد، وأقل إيداع في المتناول — حوالي 50 جنيه. طرق الشحن متاح بـ Visa وMastercard، سكريل ونتلر، وكريبتو وأنا بفضلها صراحة. السحبة اللي فاتت خرج بعد 3 ساعات بالـبيتكوين، لكن بالتحويل البنكي بياخد وقت أطول.

    على الموبايل الوضع كويس — تنزيل التطبيق بيتم من موقعهم مباشرة ومحتاج تفعل تثبيت المصادر غير المعروفة. التحديث بينزل تلقائي وده مريح. خدمة العملاء بيرد بسرعة بس ساعات بيردوا بإنجليزي الأول. الترخيص كوراساو وده مش أفضل ترخيص في الدنيا بس مقبول، يعني خليك واعي وحط ليمت لنفسك.

15件の返信を表示中 - 1,201 - 1,215件目 (全14,238件中)
返信先: Stevennotで#137521に返信
あなたの情報:




上部へスクロール