ホーム › フォーラム › コメント › boll send hold

  • このトピックは空です。
  • 作成者
    トピック
  • #24006 返信
    case-cs2-669
    ゲスト

    cs кейсы кейсы кс

15件の返信を表示中 - 511 - 525件目 (全1,642件中)
  • 投稿者
    返信
  • #136565 返信
    single_vsPt
    ゲスト

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an ew payout actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you put in the price and your stake and it shows returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]odds accumulator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the geekier bits. The odds-to-probability calculator which shows you the overround, plus a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its design feels very functional, let’s say — no frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you even now adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    #136557 返信
    888starz_nypt
    ゲスト

    Vengo jugando como cinco meses con 888starz y sinceramente tenia dudas al principio, ya que en Espana acabas quemado de sitios que se caen cada dos por tres. El registro me llevo dos minutos, correo, contrasena y listo, y el deposito minimo es de 1 euro, cosa que agradezco para tantear.

    En cuanto a maquinas van sobrados — andan por unos 10.000 slots repartidos entre Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft y Yggdrasil. Yo tiro mucho de Gates of Olympus y Sweet Bonanza, si bien tambien le he dado a los Megaways. La pega es que el filtro por proveedor a veces se atasca cuando hay tantisimo.

    La parte de crupier real es de Evolution, basicamente y ahi no hay queja: ruletas con crupieres de verdad, Crazy Time y Monopoly Live para el que le guste el show. La oferta de entrada es de un 100% hasta 300€ y unas 150 giros, hay que apostarlo x40, que no es regalado pero tampoco un robo. Suele haber alguna promo sin deposito, conviene revisar lo que hay vigente en [url=https://888starz-es3.com/payments]888starz withdrawal[/url] antes de registrarte.

    Los cobros me ha ido mejor de lo que pensaba. Cobre la semana pasada por Skrill y me llego en menos de una hora. Con tarjeta tarda mas, como en todos lados. Van con Neteller, cripto y ahi es donde vuela de verdad.

    El movil funciona bien, tienen app para Android si bien la version web hace el mismo apano. El chat de ayuda te contesta en castellano, tardaron unos 10 minutos cuando pregunte por el KYC. La licencia es de Curazao, asi que no es un.es regulado y conviene tenerlo claro. A mi de momento me ha respondido, pero ojo con el rollover de las promos.

    #136555 返信
    888starz_rhEi
    ゲスト

    Ya llevo casi medio ano en 888starz y la verdad no esperaba gran cosa, ya que en Espana acabas quemado de sitios que se caen cada dos por tres. Abrir la cuenta fue cosa de tres minutos, correo, contrasena y listo, y el deposito minimo esta en 1-2 euros, asi puedes tantear sin jugarte el sueldo.

    En cuanto a maquinas tienen un catalogo enorme — andan por mas de 7.000 slots de proveedores como Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft y Yggdrasil. Mis habituales son Sweet Bonanza y Book of Dead, si bien he tocado tambien los Megaways. Lo que si el filtro por proveedor a veces se atasca cuando tienes 8.000 cosas delante.

    La parte de crupier real esta llevada por Evolution y se nota la diferencia: blackjack con gente real, los game shows tipo Crazy Time si te va el rollo espectaculo. El paquete de bienvenida ronda el 100% hasta 300€ con 100 tiradas gratis, hay que apostarlo unas 35 veces, que no es regalado pero tampoco un robo. Suele haber algun free spin sin deposito, puedes mirar las condiciones exactas en [url=https://888starz-es5.com/no-deposit-bonus]888starz promo code 2025 no deposit bonus[/url] antes de registrarte.

    El tema de sacar pasta me ha ido mejor de lo que pensaba. Cobre hace poco por Skrill y me llego en menos de una hora. Con Visa tarda mas, nada nuevo. Tienen Neteller, Bitcoin si no te asusta el tema.

    El movil va suave, la app de Android existe pero yo uso el navegador y me sobra. La atencion al cliente esta en espanol, tardaron unos 10 minutos la vez que tuve un lio con la verificacion. Operan con licencia de Curazao, que no es la DGOJ y hay que saberlo antes de entrar. Yo sigo ahi, con sus cosas, y sin volverse loco con los bonos.

    #136549 返信
    888starz_zsPl
    ゲスト

    Llevo como cinco meses con 888starz y sinceramente tenía dudas al principio, porque aquí en España te cansas de casinos que prometen mucho. El registro no me llevó ni tres minutos, correo, contraseña y listo, y el depósito mínimo ronda los unos pocos euros, así puedes tantear sin jugarte el sueldo.

    En cuanto a máquinas tienen un catálogo enorme — hablamos de unos 10.000 slots de proveedores como Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft y Yggdrasil. Yo me quedo en Sweet Bonanza y Book of Dead, aunque también le he dado a alguna de Microgaming. Lo que me raya es que encontrar un juego concreto es un lío cuando tienes 8.000 cosas delante.

    La zona en vivo corre a cargo de Evolution y eso se nota: ruletas con crupieres de verdad, Crazy Time para el que le guste el show. El bono de bienvenida es de un 130% más 150 tiradas, el wagering está en unas 35 veces, nada raro comparado con otros. Suele haber bonos sin depósito de vez en cuando, yo miraría los términos actualizados directamente en [url=https://888starz-es1.com/app-android]888starz apk download for android[/url] antes de registrarte.

    El tema de sacar pasta va bastante fino. Saqué hace poco por Skrill y entró casi al momento. Con Visa hay que esperar unos días, eso ya es cosa del banco. Van con Neteller, cripto que es lo más rápido con diferencia.

    El móvil cumple, hay APK para Android pero yo uso el navegador y me sobra. El soporte te contesta en castellano, no fue instantáneo pero tampoco eterno la vez que tuve un lío con la verificación. La licencia es de Curazao, así que no es un.es regulado y conviene tenerlo claro. Yo sigo ahí, con sus cosas, aunque las promos hay que leerlas con lupa.

    #136546 返信
    Harryfab
    ゲスト

    Хочешь научиться готовить? кулинарные мастер классы откройте для себя мир гастрономии. Научитесь готовить десерты, выпечку, пасту, суши, стейки, блюда европейской, азиатской и национальной кухни. Практические занятия, полезные советы и яркие гастрономические впечатления.

    #136353 返信
    mostbet_kwEl
    ゲスト

    mostbet crash stratégia [url=http://mostbet40408.shop]mostbet crash stratégia[/url]

    #136096 返信
    aviator_busn
    ゲスト

    aviator populyar oyunlar [url=https://www.aviator37603.icu]aviator populyar oyunlar[/url]

    #135976 返信
    1win_lnSl
    ゲスト

    1win Oʻzbekistonda to‘lov [url=https://1win96420.help]1win Oʻzbekistonda to‘lov[/url]

    #135969 返信
    single_sisl
    ゲスト

    So — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.

    The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an each way payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows the return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]kalkulator odds single bet[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    What actually made a difference is the more serious tools. The odds-to-probability calculator which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is very functional, let’s say — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And no proper app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, try it — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    #135952 返信
    888starz_ynkn
    ゲスト

    يعني أنا بقالي حوالي 4 شهور بلعب على الموقع ده وحبيت أشارك اللي شفته لأن ناس كتير بتسأل. أكتر حاجة عجبتني إن عدد الألعاب مرعب فعلًا — حوالي 8 آلاف لعبة بالتقريب، ومش كلها زبالة زي بعض المواقع. Pragmatic Play مسيطرة شوية ووطبعًا NetEnt وPlay’n GO.

    بالنسبالي مدمن Gates of Olympus، وواحد صاحبي مش بيسيب Book of Dead. آخر حاجة لعبتها كانت حاجات Microgaming وعجبتني صراحة. إنما اللي مش عاجبني إن السيرش بطيء شوية لما تفتح كل الأقسام.

    قسم الـlive اللي بيشد فعلًا — إيفوليوشن شغالة عليه، ناس حقيقية قدامك والصورة نضيفة حتى بالإنترنت بتاعنا هنا. Crazy Time تحديدًا بتاخد وقت طويل، ووموجود روليت وبلاك جاك عربي وده مريح. بخصوص عرض الترحيب هو 100% لحد 1500 جنيه و 150 سبين مش كلها مرة واحدة، وشرط التدوير 35x وده مش سيء مقارنة بغيرهم. تقدر تشوف آخر العروض والأكواد من [url=https://burlimunter.ch]استار 888[/url] قبل ما تسجل لأن الأرقام بتتبدل كل فترة.

    التسجيل كان سريع، والحد الأدنى للإيداع بسيط — من 1 دولار تقريبًا. الإيداع والسحب بيدعم Visa وMastercard، سكريل ونتلر، وعملات رقمية وهي الأسرع. السحبة اللي فاتت جالي في نفس اليوم بالـUSDT، بس بالفيزا بياخد وقت أطول.

    على الموبايل مفيش مشاكل — تثبيت الـapk مش من جوجل بلاي زي كل مواقع المراهنات. 888starz تحديث بيجيلك إشعار والحمد لله. السبورت شغال طول الوقت بس الرد العربي بياخد وقت أطول شوية. الرخصة كوراساو وده مش أفضل ترخيص في الدنيا بس مقبول، يعني خليك واعي وحط ليمت لنفسك.

    #135950 返信
    single_bxPn
    ゲスト

    OK — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am based in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.

    What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w return actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it spits out returns instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]odds conversion[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious tools. They’ve got an implied probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its design feels a bit basic — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    #135948 返信
    single_itKi
    ゲスト

    OK — been using this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you put in stake and odds and it shows returns with no faffing, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting calculators[/url] — free, no signup.

    What actually changed how I bet was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is decent if I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its layout looks very functional, let’s say — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And no app, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    #135918 返信
    mostbet_izoa
    ゲスト

    mostbet Neteller kifizetés [url=www.mostbet94459.icu]www.mostbet94459.icu[/url]

    #135872 返信
    JamesneR
    ゲスト

    Сайт odessa-mama.in.ua рассказывает о новостях и событиях Одессы. Здесь также можно найти статьи об истории города и полезную информацию о городских местах и услугах.

    #135802 返信
    Michealguero
    ゲスト

    профильная труба сечение и толщина виды профильных труб по размерам

15件の返信を表示中 - 511 - 525件目 (全1,642件中)
返信先: boll send holdで#137468に返信
あなたの情報:




上部へスクロール