- このトピックは空です。
-
作成者トピック
-
作成者トピック
-
投稿者返信
-
Larrydus
ゲストВ этой публикации мы обсуждаем современные методы лечения различных заболеваний. Читатели узнают о новых медикаментах, терапиях и исследованиях, которые активно применяются для лечения. Мы нацелены на то, чтобы предоставить практические знания, которые могут помочь в борьбе с недугами.
Хочешь знать всё? – [url=https://medcover.ru/stati/otvraschenie-k-alkogolyu.html]таблетки вызывающие отвращение к алкоголю[/url]Brucegeort
ゲストКупите шаблон Аспро: Приорити для быстрого запуска современного корпоративного сайта на 1С-Битрикс. Переходите по запросу [url=https://magikfox.ru/catalog/gotovye-sayty/katalog-tovarov-uslug/aspro.priority2/]купить сайт Аспро приорити[/url]. Готовое решение подходит компаниям из разных сфер и включает адаптивный дизайн, удобный каталог услуг, формы заявок, разделы для проектов, новостей и сотрудников. Поможем приобрести лицензию, установить шаблон, выполнить настройку и подготовить сайт к работе.
1win_ptOt
ゲスト1win jackpot slotlar [url=1win84354.help]1win84354.help[/url]
aviator_azsn
ゲストaviator android üçün yüklə [url=aviator37603.icu]aviator37603.icu[/url]
aviator_lasn
ゲストaviator depozitsiz bonus [url=https://aviator37603.icu/]aviator depozitsiz bonus[/url]
WilliamPAUTT
ゲストПомощь оказывают врачи с практикой в наркологии, психиатрии и восстановительной терапии.
Узнать больше – [url=https://vyvod-iz-zapoya-v-stacionare-v-moskve14.ru/]вывод из запоя в москве в стационаре[/url]1win_hjOt
ゲスト1win promo kod Azərbaycan [url=http://1win84354.help/]1win promo kod Azərbaycan[/url]
1win_slOt
ゲスト1win hesab təhlükəsizlik tədbirləri [url=1win84354.help]1win84354.help[/url]
chicken-road_vokl
ゲストchicken road para android [url=http://chicken-road38801.icu]chicken road para android[/url]
1win_ogSl
ゲスト1win mirror Oʻzbekiston [url=www.1win96420.help]www.1win96420.help[/url]
mostbet_rtoa
ゲストmostbet befizetés visszavonás [url=http://mostbet94459.icu/]mostbet befizetés visszavonás[/url]
mostbet_fgoa
ゲストmostbet Neteller kifizetés [url=www.mostbet94459.icu]mostbet Neteller kifizetés[/url]
single_vwsl
ゲストOK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an e/w return actually was when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/trixie]trixie bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely made a difference was the geekier tools. They’ve got an implied probability calculator that shows the overround, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout feels pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable although the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
single_txPn
ゲストRight — been using this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.
The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return actually was when the place terms changed. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/treble]football treble bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really made a difference were the nerdier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. The design looks pretty plain — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
投稿者返信