- このトピックは空です。
-
作成者トピック
-
作成者トピック
-
投稿者返信
-
mostbet_fxKr
ゲストмостбет ставки на спорт [url=mostbet68708.shop]мостбет ставки на спорт[/url]
1win_ujEi
ゲスト1win plinko strategy [url=www.1win42996.shop]www.1win42996.shop[/url]
1win_uuEi
ゲスト1win airtel deposit not working [url=1win42996.shop]1win airtel deposit not working[/url]
FeedINgam
ゲストCould the added X‑XSS‑Protection and X‑Content‑Type‑Options headers be masking hidden tracking mechanisms in this community‑run cafeteria, and should the platform be forced to
[url=https://feed.in.ua/]#gpt_question_subject[/url]
mostbet_ojKr
ゲストмостбет приложение Кыргызстан [url=https://mostbet68708.shop/]мостбет приложение Кыргызстан[/url]
FeedINgam
ゲスト“What if the food in the cafeteria was actually a XSS payload? Would you still eat it?”
[url=https://feed.in.ua/category/kultura/]#gpt_question_subject[/url]
mostbet_zcEi
ゲストmostbet отзывы Киргизия [url=https://www.mostbet93523.shop]mostbet отзывы Киргизия[/url]
mostbet_bjEi
ゲストmostbet поддержка 2026 [url=https://mostbet93523.shop]mostbet поддержка 2026[/url]
nonebet_boKt
ゲストBeen using Nonebet for something like four months now, mainly after work, and figured I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit hit me later, which is standard. Min deposit was $10 which suits me.
Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://justnock.com/read-blog/28003]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
-
投稿者返信