ホーム › フォーラム › コメント

  • このトピックには6,482件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にDavidnixにより3時間、 20分前に更新されました。
  • 作成者
    トピック
  • #436 返信
    fukushinet
    キーマスター

    コメントをお気軽に入力してください。

6件の返信を表示中 - 3,241 - 3,246件目 (全3,246件中)
  • 投稿者
    返信
  • #163586 返信
    💰 $5000 PROMOCODE GET ➤➤ graph.org/Super-promo-code-for-5000-from-KANYE-WEST-09-25?hs=5f280e135909a945942a782a0f65696f& ticket # F1559 💰
    ゲスト

    cpxmms

    #163591 返信
    JamesWot
    ゲスト

    веб-сайте https://slonz18.cc

    #163777 返信
    ThomasFup
    ゲスト

    Продолжение https://trip80at.com/

    #164172 返信
    revery_hvKi
    ゲスト

    Been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and wanted to share my take on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=highteaco.co.uk]https://highteaco.co.uk[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. And the site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — I’d just don’t expect their customer service speed.

    #164188 返信
    GeorgeNes
    ゲスト

    Источник https://slon8-to.com

    #164189 返信
    Davidnix
    ゲスト

    взгляните на сайте здесь https://slonz19.cc

6件の返信を表示中 - 3,241 - 3,246件目 (全3,246件中)
返信先: コメントで#95812に返信
あなたの情報:




上部へスクロール